Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Wordy Wednesday

Hey there! Ginger here. Mom is all screwed up this week. First she had a nasty cold that lasted all week, then there was a holiday...so between being sick and not working normal days and stuff she forgot all about my Tabby Tuesday. Little squirt got to post on her own blog yesterday. The nerve. There's been a whole lot happening here that I've been busting to tell you. You know that perfect little princess Jonesie? Well I know for a fact that she got herself locked in the garden shed on Monday night. When it was time to come in, I was right there like a good girl, but little miss you know who was nowhere to be found. So did mom and dad recognize my goodness and realize what a little trouble maker Jonesie really is? NO! They went off with flashlights...saying stuff like that's not my girl...hmmph. Dad retraced all of his steps and remembered about being in the shed...and sure enough, there was Jones. Then I had to endure them fussing over her and watching her be all purry and cute...I almost hacked up a hairball. What's cuter than this tummy of mine?
But that isn't everything...the night before she locked herself in the shed, she came inside all covered in dirt. I secretly was beside myself because I heard my mom call her "PigPen". Ha!!! At least when I roll in the dirt I try and be cute about it. In the photo below I'm being modest by trying to place my own leaf...uh, you know where.
Hopefully I won't be rudely booted from next Tuesday...how else will you know what's really going on here? Oh yeah and all that stuff about a "day without cats day"...just try and stop me. So there!

25 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I hate it when someone else takes over my blog. I feel for you.

Quill and Greyson said...

I love Tabby Tuesday, even on Wednesday!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

All is well, now that you actually get your turn. Love your floofy belly!

Thankyou for coming by to celebrate with me. Chicken it is; or rather chickhens, as Dr Tweety puts it.

Anonymous said...

Well we understand when yoo don't get your blog spot ~'cos that's annoying BUT Jonesie is cute too and we're sorry she got losted in the shed!

Milo and Alfie xx

PS: Maybe "in the garden wiv Jonesie" this week shud be called "in the potting shed with Jonesie" ~ LOL!

Parker said...

Wow, that's a lot of drama! Your modesty is much better than mine is today!

The Florida Furkids said...

Lots going on! We're glad you got the chance to post today.


Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

The Whiskeratti said...

Wow. Busy household! It's a good thing they have you to keep it all straight and tell the world what really goes on!

The Island Cats said...

Ginger...what would we ever do without you spilling the beans on everything going on there??

Anonymous said...

Ginger, Mom says never be too confident in having our own special days on the blog and always be prepared to change... even Whitey's Where's that Whitey is subject to change, depending on Mom's mood and our individual kyootness on any given day. Can you imagine?

The Creek Cats said...

We are glad we got to catch up with Ginger today! It's very hard to share a blog when you have lots of sisfurs and brofurs like we do!

Forever Foster said...

Ginger, we like us a straight talking ladycat!:)

CCL Wendy said...

Ginger, how could anyone forget about you! You are so gorgeous and witty! I'll bet Jonesie locked herself in the garden shed on purpose. After all, we all know how addicted Jonesie is to gardening purraphenalia.

You, on the other paw, are the expurrt in rolling in dirt. No kitty does that better than you, and your tummy is indeed supremely adorable. So even if you missed Tabby Tuesday, you sure got to make up for it today. All is right with the world.

The Monkeys said...

Samson is a blog hog so I feel your pain, Ginger!

I'm glad you got to post because we like the straight gossip, errr talk, from you!

Delilah

Ariel said...

I love tabby Tuesday.Plus very cute tummy photo.

SeaThreePeeO said...

Hopefully next Tabby Tuesday will be remembered!

The Kitty Krew said...

What a lovely belly! And you're so very modest with your leaf, too. We're glad you got to post today; it's tough to keep things straight when there's so many kitties! We decided not to try and have a specific day for anyone, other than Tortie Tuesday (which often gets bumped).

But it's good we have you to give us the dish on what's happening there!

Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew

Reese =^..^= said...

That belleh floof is amazing.

Daisy said...

Maybe Jonesie was just doing inventory in there?

Jans Funny Farm said...

We have to share a blog too. Hang in there, one day they'll recognize how good you are.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I know how you feel Ginger. I used to have Meowm to myself....and my blog to myself. Then Meowm brought my brother home....and while he can be fun sometimes, I also sometimes wish I was still an only cat.

Junior

Tuck said...

It must be tough to share a blog! That's the one good thing about being an onlycat...

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Wow, its really busy at your place, Ginger! Cute pictures, too...

Misha said...

I love your modesty leag, Ginger!

Cosmo always complains that I don't give her enough blog time. But, she always complains about everything!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Oh well, better late than never Ginger. That was thoughtful of you to carefully place that leaf so you didn't embarrass the younger kitties.

Mickey's Musings said...

Good thing you came on today Ginger,because we love all those pictures of you ;)
Well placed leaf too,
Mickey,Georgia & Tillie