Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tuxie Tuesday- Double The Fun

Jonesie isn't the only girl who gets to hang out in the garden. I admit, I'm not much help and I don't like to snoopervise. I just like to have a good time and roll in the dirt and nip.A little dirt, a little nip=heaven I sure hope you don't need me to offer an opinion on what plant to move where. I really don't care. I'm just thrilled the sun decided to make an appearance. It's been slacking.

Jonesie better not put me to work Uh oh, here comes little miss perfect gardener...going to spoil my fun no doubt. Our rosemary plant is looking pretty good all covered in little purple flowers! Jonesie is an overachiever.

Always snoopervising Oh brother, now mom wants us both to pose for pretty little kitty in the garden photos...she ripped this poor Camellia blossom off the bush and wants us to show what pretty little kitties we are. Jonesie, of course she agrees. Me...just stick it in the dirt next to me mom so I can get back to rolling in it.

I know I make it look easy




Just get this over with so I can go back to having fun












21 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You look like you are being a big help in the garden

Motor Home Cats said...

Bennette, it is okay to enjoy the garden without enjoying gardening.

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Rolling in the dirt is much more fun than having your photo taken.

Pinky Ash and Boo said...

That dirt looks great for rolling around in. What a pretty garden kitty you are.

Cat with a Garden said...

Hahahahaha! Bennette you make me feel so good about myself! You see, I thought Siena should be my role model in the garden, but she's an overachiever like Jonesie. Do you "like" birds, Bennette?
Purrs, Chilli

Forever Foster said...

Bennette, your my kind of gardener! Isn't rolling in the dirt wonderful. There's nothing like getting all that wonderful dust in under your furs.
-Suey

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Ha Ha! Bennette you and I would get along very well. I am not worried about those green thumb technicalities!!! Jonesie is more like Goldie.

The PM is drooling over your rosemary. She's working on plans for her herb garden and wants to include some. It is too cold here so it will just remain a small potted bush that will have to come inside during the winter. Well, spring, fall AND winter.

Lovely daffs as well!

Purrs Shade

Parker said...

It's OK just to have fun! Really!

The Florida Furkids said...

We've never rolled in the dirt - it looks like fun.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Tuck said...

Rolling in the dirt sounds like fun!!!

The Creek Cats said...

Rolling in the dirt was one of Cal's favorite activities outdoors.

You girls look so pretty in your photos!!

The Monkeys said...

You're both very pretty in that beautiful garden!

Daisy said...

You both look so pretty posing next to the little flower. I wish I could take up gardening. Being an Indoor cat makes this a little bit hard though.

Jasmim said...

Both are beautiful in the garden!

Jas & Gi

Lux said...

O wow, am I feeling envious of your garden! Lovely pictures with the flower! :)

Quill and Greyson said...

I love to roll in the dirt, although there isn't much dirt here.

Mickey's Musings said...

We agree the yard looks lovely and so does Jonsie next to the flower :) We think you look pawsome just laying in the garden!
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Sweet Purrfections said...

I think the pictures with the beautiful flower are very nice.

WCTs said...

Wow ... Great photos & a very inspiring song ... We must add that little kitty to our group. Your Furry gang is specta-cat-ular!!!

Fluffy and Bonkers said...

It's so fun to get all dirty once in awhile. Heard it can actually act as a good conditioner for your fur!

Fluffy and Bonkers

Anonymous said...

Dirt is good fun! Hope you had fun in the sun!