Monday, April 20, 2009

Cory- Behind the Scenes

Thank you to everyone who participated in Sock It To Me Sunday! I had a blast and hope you all did too.

One of mom and dad's favorite things to do is watch the DVD's about "the making of" The Lord of the Rings movies. They don't re-watch the movie itself, but they have watched "the making of" at least a kazillion times. So I thought you'd like to see "the making of" Corycat Blog and the behind the scenes happenings.I like that picture best Here I am consulting with mom. We are studying layouts, concepts and photographs. This is hard work.
You're the best mom Once mom and I come to an agreement, I let her know that I'm happy with how she is taking my direction and listening to what I want. Sometimes at this point I purr.
Do you think I should let Ginger guest post today? Sometimes I get a bit hungry and thirsty, but all that can wait until we are done.

I need more time on my own blogOnce she hits the publish post button on my behalf, it's time to thank mom for all her help. Then it's time to nap.
PS. Don't forget to vote for me in Kitty Fight Club. I'm in the quarter finals! Click on the Kitty Fight Club picture on my side bar and it will take you to my "fight". Survival of the cutest!!!

Let's nap!

22 comments:

Jans Funny Farm said...

It was fun seeing Crystal participate in your sock day, Cory.

And thanks for the behind the scenes look at writing your blog.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think that was great watching everyone participate in sock day...

The Cat Realm said...

Hahahahaha - thank you for sharing this with us!

The Monkeys said...

That does look like hard work! It's worth it though.

We voted for you in Kitty Fight Club because that finger chewing pic is just crazy cute!

Cat with a Garden said...

You are such a lap kitty, Cory. We walk over the keyboard to let mom know what we want. Hahahaha! Sock it to me Sunday was great!

Pinky Ash and Boo said...

We liked the behind the scenes post,very cool.

The Island Cats said...

We go through the same process, Cory...it's a lot of work but so worth it cuz we like communicating with our furiends!

Parker said...

Behind the scenes - that was very insightful!

Tuck said...

I do something similar here with my mom. Blogging is so much fun!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Loved the behind the scenes pictures, you look as though youe are realy involved.

Thanks for the sock day it was a lot of fun to see all our pictures.

Hugs Ginger Jasper x

The Creek Cats said...

We really enjoyed the behind the scenes look at the making of Corycatblog! You're a very important part of the process, Cory!

Anonymous said...

We loved "Sock it to me Sunday" Cory! It was fun seeing behind the scenes at your place too.

Forever Foster said...

Our mum loves the behind the scenes of LotR! It is fascinating.
Your behind the scenes is very insightful:)

Diane G. said...

It's good that you have some of the creative control of your blog. Keep up the good work!

Moe and Carmela

Us4 Cats said...

this behind the scenes was cuter than any of those bean dvds out there.

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

A lot goes into making these blogs! Some beans just don't understand that!

Mickey's Musings said...

Cory,you did a great job with your blog!!!
It is fun to see what really goes on :) Mom likes to watch "behind the scenes" on the LOTR dvd's too!! Especially the artists.
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Unknown said...

Yoo know bloggin is furry hard work, its even harder when yoo has a lazy mom like ours! We needs to get a new one we fink.

PeeeeeeS: The mom is goin to the bloo man in shorts place on Wednesday or Thursday has Grete watchin fer hims. =)

Shaggy and Scout said...

You really do a lot of hard work on your blog Cory! It's a good thing to make sure the mom is snoopervised and that you have final say.

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Your mom looks like she does a very good job helping you with your blog. I always have to keep a close eye on my mom when she does my posts to make sure she doesn't post any embarrassing pictures of me. I have to watch her like a hawk.

Shelly said...

Thanks for the "behind the scenes" pictures. I will absolutely vote for you in the Kitty Fight Club. Hey, you can see my baby boy Coal's first picture on my blog. He was only about 3 weeks old in it. Okay, off to vote!

Fluffy and Bonkers said...

I think I could watch the 'making of' cory's blog a gazillion times too! :)