Saturday, April 25, 2009

Saturday Smack Down- Bring on the Cute!

Thank you to those who have supported me in Kitty Fight Club over at Misha's! I can't believe I'm in the semi-finals. When mom first entered me, I was thinking this was going to be easy...I mean she said, I'm entering you in KFC. I thought...a Kentucky Fried Chicken contest? Cool! I can out eat any cat in a chicken eating contest...and I can steal chicken off a table and be down the hall and under a bed in a split second. No contest! But then it became clear this was a battle of the cute. And every kitten is cute. Oh dear! My momma Ellie talks to me and gives me a tongue bath every night to help keep my kitty self esteem intact through this whole thing.

Because this is heating up...I'm bringing on the cute...big time! The battle is on...take that Baby Patches....I'm a big girl, really I amDeal with this Baby Patches...did you climb Mt. Foot when you were a baby?

Got cute?
Few can resist my kitten in a basket move...
Can't a girl get a little privacy? Is this an illegal maneuver...sleeping in Daddy's hands...is this an illegal assist? I'm doing it anyway.
I dare you to put me downEven asleep, I'm dangerous...

That remote is HUGEI'm laying it all out there....vote Cory!

24 comments:

Misha said...

Wow, Cory! You have all the moves!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Good luck in the semi finals! You are one very cute kit!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Go for it, Cory! Pull out all of the stops. This is going to be a tough competition. I must go and vote!

Anonymous said...

Cory we voted for you this morning AND that was before we saw this new batch of CUTE picshures. We wish we could vote over and over for you!

Whatever happens you are cute beyond belief. Go for it! Smooches.

Milo and Alfie xx

Baby Patches said...

MOL, you is very cute and I couldn't has asked for a better opponent! Good luck for the both of us.

Pinky Ash and Boo said...

Good luck to you.This is one cute packed post you made today.

Forever Foster said...

Ohmycatness! Cory, it's going to take us a looooooong time to wake mum up from her cute induced faint! Seeing those gorgeous kitten photos, we can sure understand how you grew into such a beautiful ladycat:)

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Whatever happens, you are a serious cute overload.

Just lovely. good luck

Hugs GJ x

ZOOLATRY said...

Cute, absolutely.
Dangerous - HA!

The Florida Furkids said...

Those are adorable pictures - good luck!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

The Island Cats said...

Cory, what a great way to start our day seeing adorable pictures of you...it's gonna be a tough battle...we hope you can come through victorious!!

Quill and Greyson said...

Wow Cory we are blown away with the cute!! Mt Foot! Come-on no one can take you, we off to vote.

Now on the chicken eating contest...

Daisy said...

Good luck, Cory! You has teh cute!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We voted for you, Cory!

Tommy, Tama-Chan and Sei-Chan

Unknown said...

Cory, youz one, sweet kitty, dats fur sure. Youz gonna win pawz down!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Cory, you really are one cutie pie, but I had to vote for my Turkish Princess, Baby Patches. May the best cutie pie win~

Minchie

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Oh my gosh! Not only are you unbelievably cute, but you also have major chicken eating skills. We definitely think you have what it takes to win KFC.

Cat with a Garden said...

You got the cute going on Cory! We got our vote in!

Shaggy and Scout said...

Cory, you are pulling out the heavy artillery today! We think those baby pictures are absolutely precious! Go Cory!

The Monkeys said...

Cory, you're absolutely adorable! Good luck in the contest, it can get pretty heated!

Cat Street Boyz said...

Fight Cory...take her to the mats!=^Y^=the Cat Street Boyz

Misha said...

I've fixed that link, Cory. Thanks for letting me know!

Shelly said...

You had my vote even before all those adorable baby kittie pictures! I'm going to have to post more of my kitties baby pictures on my blog soon.

Cliff and Olivia said...

The pictures are cute overload. You're going to be hard to beat ;-)