Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Monday

I'm feeling in a reflective mood today. I'm thinking about what today means. I know that it means that mom and dad have an extra day off. It also means it's a day to get our garden off to it's official start. Then mom told me that it's really about being a day of remembrance for those who have died in our nations service. Wow. I had no idea.I have a lot to be thankful for!

I suppose no one will mind if I also take today to remember my family members who came before me, and our friends in the CB who have left for the Bridge this past year.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

We left a comment and then beofre we coulld post it, the 'pooter did that annoying opening millions of windows thing - so we're not sure if you got it! So we'll type it again:

We fink it is really impawtant to remember all who have gone before (hoomans and animals) so we are going to join you in a quite reverie of remembrance. Purrs.

The Monkeys said...

Have a happy Memorial day, Cory!

Elin said...

U look good in that photo as usual!
Have a nice day!

The Island Cats said...

What a nice thought, Cory...on this Memorial Day, it's good to reflect and remember the ones that came before....

We hope you all have a peaceful Memorial Day!

Forever Foster said...

We think it is a lovely thing to do on Memorial Day. You look even prettier than usual today, Cory.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I hope you have a satisfying Memorial Day.

The Florida Furkids said...

Happy Memorial Day!


Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

That is a lovely thought Cory.

Hugs GJ xx

Cat with a Garden said...

Human stuff is sometimes hard for us kitties to understand. We think it's good to remember!
We gave you an award today.
Purrs!

Sweet Purrfections said...

That's a very nice post, Cory!

Quill and Greyson said...

Oh Cory, reflective looks great on you!

Jasmim said...

Holidays are great ^^
We have an award for you in our blog! Then go check =)

Jas & Gi

Katie said...

It is nice to meet you Cory - You are very handsome!

from Katie and Puddy