Saturday, May 9, 2009

Kitty Fight Club- After Party

Hi! Welcome to my place for the Kitty Fight Club after party. Grab some niptinis and some snacks and settle in for a tribute to all of the amazingly cute kitties who participated in the Kitty Fight Club. We are all winners! Congratulations to Baby Patches for winning the grand prize! Be sure to teleport over to Milo and Alfie's place because they are throwing a party too. Come on in!
I thought it would be fun to take a look back at all the wonderful kitties who participated. I hope you all had as much fun as I did. I'm concentrating on beautiful now! I've paid my dues...


Time after time...


I've done my sentence...


but committed no crime...


and bad mistakes...


I've made a few...

I've had my share of sand kicked in my face but I've come through...



We are the champions, my friends...

and we'll keep on fighting till the end...

we are the champions...


we are the champions...

no time for losers...


'cause we are the champions of the world!


I've taken my bows...


and my curtain calls...


you brought me fame and fortune and everything that goes with it...


I thank you all...


but it's been no bed of roses...


no pleasure cruise...


I consider it a challenge before the whole human race...


and I ain't gonna lose...




we are the champions my friends...

and we'll keep on fighting till the end...



we are the champions... we are the champions...
no time for losers 'cause we are the champions of the world!!!

Thank you to all you cute kitties who were willing to put your cute on the line and made this such fun! And a big thank you to Freddie Mercury and Queen for the inspiration today! And last but not least, thank you Misha for being a fantastic host!

And HUGE apologies to my good friend Siena...you are back where you belong!

26 comments:

The Monkeys said...

Great tribute to all of the cute kitties (including me *blush*), Cory!

I had a lot of fun!

Thanks to Misha and Mum, too :)

Samson

Pinky Ash and Boo said...

What a nice post of all of the participants. That is too much cute for one post though, we are dizzy.

Misha said...

What a wonderful tribute, Cory!

Anonymous said...

A fabulous tribute! Cuteness beyond belief, huh?

Gorjuss music! We love Queen too - Mom & Dad have ALL the CDs and we'ver heard them lots!

If you're feeling hungry - Mom's spread the food out now! And the niptinits! Come on over!

Love Milo and Alfe xx

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Great tribute to kitty cuteness! Thankyou, Cory and siblings. Let's party!!!!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Hi Cory. What a great party and what an inspired choice of music!

Purrs,
Tama-Chan and the Poupounette Gang

CCL Wendy said...

Excellent job on the recap of Kitty Fight Club and all its purrticipants! Each and every one is a indeed a champ, as you have so aptly pointed out. Great job, and furry amewsing!

Forever Foster said...

Oh the cuteness. THE CUTENESS!!!!! Congratulations to all the participants!:)

The Island Cats said...

Yay! We think they are all winners!!! All so cute cute cute!!!!!

Ah, now for the niptinis....

BooBoo said...

That's a whole lot of kitties.

ZOOLATRY said...

OMC what a bunch of kyuute-kitties... everyone an
A+ Star, all Champions, all Winners, all THE BEST of the BEST.

(Mom is wiggling to the muuusic...)

Robyn and The (Mostly) Badass Cat said...

Oh wow, dat was grate to see everycat again! Woooooo hooooo! We is all Champyuns!
Purrrrrrrs,
Sanjee and the resta the Hotties

Sweet Purrfections said...

Wow! Thanks for showing all of the "winners" again. We are all Champions to the end! (Mom is singing at the top of her lungs to the music . . .)

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

What a lovely post. Overload of cuteness. Just lovely. Thanks for sharing.

Hugs GJ xx

Cat with a Garden said...

Okay. NOW I feel really bad. You forgot to include me and nocat even noticed. Moooooooooom!
Sob, Siena

Cat with a Garden said...

Hey, great party! I will take a little sip on a niptini, just for the tast of it, and then I'm off to tease Siena that she was forgotten about. Tee hee!
Purrs, Siena

Cat with a Garden said...

Eh, Chilli! The last comment was me. Oh my, the sip of the niptini was too much...

The Creek Cats said...

Woohoo!! Great Party! We just left Milo and Alfie's. Concatulations to all of you CHAMPIONS!!!

Quill and Greyson said...

Oh that was so fun Cory! You're a cutie pie!

Parker said...

So much cuteness! My eyes! My eyes!

Cory said...

My mom is fired! Siena my furriend...you are back where you belong between Sam and Tama-Chan!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You are all some of the cutest kits ever!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Owe, da cuteness is almost overwhelming! Mom is doing dat stoopid kissy face thing...der are no losers cuz yoo is all really cute.

Samantha & Mom said...

Cory that was great!! All the kitties were gorgeous! And you are all Champions in our eyes!!
You re all cute beyond cute!!
Your FL furiends,

Tuck said...

What a fun pawty! Thanks for including me! I feel like a champ now!

Cat with a Garden said...

Thank you! After some days of "therapeutical unemployment" you should really give your mom the job back. After all she's just human, they aren't as purrfect as we are. : )
Noselicks, Siena