Friday, May 8, 2009

Formerly Feral Friday

This is what I see when I look out the window or when I look up when I'm on the deck. We love our willow tree. This is the tree where the momma raccoon had her babies. We have not seen her recently, but we are hoping when the babies get bigger we can see them. Here I am just hanging out on the deck enjoying the sun.
Yes, you can come closer. I only bite noses when you get REALLY close.
Hi, Cecilia here now! I don't like to get to close to the camera...just can't trust them. I like to hang out at the base of the willow and sometimes I climb it. If you are lucky maybe mom can get a picture of me up in the tree. I answered the call to join Chilli's Silky & Slender Crew. Bennette was a bit concerned about me being on the outside edge of being slender...but trust me I am. I may have softened a wee bit over the winter but now that it's spring I'm chasing bugs and anything that moves and I'm a lean mean kitty machine! But I'm still girlie.
We are both enjoying springtime!
PS...please come by tomorrow for the Kitty Fight Club after party hosted by Cory!

21 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Wow! Your garden is just so fascinating and you each have your favorite areas!

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

We all enjoyed the walk around your garden, very much! You certainly are lucky cats!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Just love your garden, you are so lucky to have that.

Yeee the bugs are comming back. I got two yesterday.

Hugs GJ x

Cat with a Garden said...

You both look pawsome in the garden! The willow tress is immensly beautiful. I would love to climb it and Siena is already drooling! Cecilia, you can come over and help me hunt mousies. Apparently we have them and yesterday I caught one! Cool, huh?
Purrs, Chilli the mighty huntress.

The Island Cats said...

You have a wonderful place to enjoy spring!! Mom loves your willow tree too! She always wished she had one...so do we!

BooBoo said...

Wow, that looks like a great place to lay and get some sun.

CCL Wendy said...

You girls have such a beautiful garden -- very interesting for kitties to explore. And Madison I'm happy to see you were playing with a full deck.

Anonymous said...

Silky and Slender? Hmmmm??? I wasn't allowed to join 'cos I was chunky!!!! LOL!
Milo xx

I joined though - cos I AM silky and slender! Welcome to the club!
Alfie xx

The Creek Cats said...

Cecilia, that is one magnificent tree you've got there, wow!! It's beautiful and I it's got lots of cozy nooks and crooks to nap in!!
Welcome to the Sliky and Slender Crew!

Pinky Ash and Boo said...

Your garden is beautiful,enjoy that awesome tree.

Noll's Nip said...

That looks like a kitty-cat wonderland!

Anonymous said...

Hey Cory,

We can teleport betwen both parties tomorrow! What fun! We can't wait! We'll put a link on our party page so guests can transport themselves over to you too.

Milo and Alfie xx

Party, party, party! Be there or be square!

Quill and Greyson said...

Can't wait to party like a kitten!

Daisy said...

That willow tree is very wonderful! It looks like a perfect tree for climbing.

Cliff and Olivia said...

Your garden looks so wonderful in it's spring clothing. The willow tree is magnificent.

MaoMao said...

You look like you're havin funsies on the deck! Isn't Spring wunnerful. And Momma loves that willow tree!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Shaggy and Scout said...

That is one awesome tree!
We're relaxing on our deck today too!

Sweet Purrfections said...

We love that tree! Thanks for showing us your lovely yard.

I'll be back tomorrow!

Mr. Hendrix said...

ooo what a lovely garden and tree! i hope we do get to see you in the tree. that is a great deck to soak up the warm sun rays on. purrrrrrrs

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

That is a beautiful willow tree. Your garden looks magical!

Anonymous said...

Oh boy you guys have the most glorious garden.. momma would just haves a ball! But then ifs my momma was a looking after it.. well let's just say that it would not "be" hehehe
I think I might teleport over and lie under that beautiful tree withs you? :))
V-V