Sunday, September 14, 2008

Life is a Bowl of Cherries



My love of cherries started when I was just a kitten. I don't understand why I can't have them all of the time. I get to play with them and then when I'm just starting to have lots of fun, they are taken away. I didn't understand what was so great about them until my momma taught me how to play with them.

My mom went out to the backyard one day and came back with a big basket that she put on the kitchen counter. I didn't think it was such a big deal until my smart momma jumped on the counter and showed me how much fun cherries can be.





She picked out the small red toys with handles on them...picked them out of the basket and dropped them to me on the floor. What fun!





Once my momma took care of me and made sure I had lots of small red toys to play with, she played with them too.



It's been awhile since I've been able to play with cherries. My mom brought me a stuffed cherry toy, like it was supposed to make me happy. It's just not the same as the real thing. I was like, WTF mom? You think you can fool a cat like me? I hope I get to play with cherries again soon.

No comments: