Friday, September 5, 2008

Introducing Cory Cat



Hi, my name is Cory and I've got stuff to say. I'm just a little over 2 years old now. I've been through a lot in my life and it's time to tell my story. The story of Cory, get it! Ha!



Not that I really remember any of my first few weeks, but I'm told that I was born in a trailer somewhere near Tillamook. My mother and 5 other kittens were abandoned in a horrible situation (that's what my rescuers said anyway). My momma, saved all of us kittens by hiding us in a drawer to save us from coyotes and racoons and whatever else lurked in the dark. My momma was weak from starvation, but we were all saved by the wonderful people from United Paws, Judy was my foster mom. I don't really remember any of that part...all I know now is that we were all advertised for adoption. Everyone was adopted, except for me. As it turns out, I was the luckiest kitten of all because the mom and dad who adopted my momma didn't want to separate us, so I got to go live with my momma. Good thing too. I know I was her favorite. I now live with my mom and dad, my momma and 4 other cats and a dog too.
I gotta go now, but I'll be filling you in on my adventures.
Here is a picture of me when I was a baby and I still fit in small baskets.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're reading this as part of your first blogging anniversary celebrations. We are so glad you started blogging.

Love Milo and Alfie xx