Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tuesday Woofie Takeover

Hey there, Grete here!  I've had enough of Tabby Tattletale this and Tuxie Tuesday that.  It's my turn!

We've had pouring down rain for the last several weeks.  It's been tough to drag my humans out for regular walkies.  I saw my chance during a "sunbreak" this past weekend and off we went.

We walked to the local Starbucks where mom and dad got coffee.  Anything to keep them happy while we walk.

Then it was off to the park trail where I discovered  tree chewed down by a beaver!  How cool is that!  I bet mom and dad would have walked right by it if I didn't point it out.

What would they do without me?  Oh yeah...about 2 minutes after this "discovery" it started dumping down rain on us.  Did I care?  Nope.

15 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Furry nice job Princess Rainkhloud of The PNW!

I vote evFURRYday is WOOFIE day on Grete Dog Blog!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Well I am glad it was good for at least one of you!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

I;m with you, Grete! It can rain all it want and I don't care one bit!

I'm really glad you managed to drag your people out!!!

Woofs,
Tommy

PS: More takeovers, please!

The Island Cats said...

Oh Grete, it must be so frustrating not to be able to go for walkies because of all that rain! We hope it stops soon!! And that tree chewed by the beaver was pretty cool!!

Mariodacat said...

Sigh! Well, at least you got out for a short walk anyway. Beaver! I never seen one of those.

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

Hi Grete, why don't you come over and help me chase the beaver that lives in our pond. He annoys Daddy by stopping the drain up and flooding the pond. And Mommy gets really bent out of shape if he chews down one of her trees. ~Fenris

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

We hate the rain. If it rains we won't even go owtside! Mom said we are wimps. MOL!

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

It's great to see you today Grete! And we hope it stops raining so much so you can take your walkies without getting drenched!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

The Whiskeratti said...

Grete, it's good to hear from you. And we're glad you got to go walkies. The 'rents definitely need their exercise, don't they?

Cat said...

Glad you got out and about Grete, we hope the rain clears up for you soon :-)

SeaThreePeeO said...

Looks like a great walk you had!

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

Cool discovery about the tree! Snifferoo'd it out, did ya?! Yep, doggies seem to love rain and snow, not so much us kitties!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Good to see you Grete!!! Great job on the chewed up tree discovery!

Now, Meowm wants a Madison Monday!

The Florida Furkids said...

What would your Mom and Dad do without your help? They would miss out on everything!!

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie