Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wordy Wednesday

Where's the remote? I've been enjoying the back of this couch for awhile. I like to sit on the back of it and watch TV. My favorite show is House Hunters on HGTV. It's fascinating. I've learned that what I should have done is hired an agent to help me pick out houses. I could have narrowed it down to my top 3 choices and then made an offer.

I did things the hard way. I looked for houses on my own. I narrowed my choices down to only 1. Once I made my choice I didn't really make an offer. I took so long to make a decision that my new parents ended up making the decision for me. Sheesh!

What I think is silly is the reasons the humans on these shows make their decisions. I've not seen one of them take into consideration whether or not a nip garden is present. And what do I care if there are granite countertops or stainless steel appliances? Are there litter boxes present? Is the food dish full? Humans have silly priorities.

15 comments:

Motor Home Cats said...

Nigel, the reason why you only chose one house is because you had to find the absolute, perfect one (which you did).

Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Parker said...

Nigel, I see we are making progress!

Forever Foster said...

It sounds like you're settling in, Nigel. That is great to hear:)

Tuck said...

You are right Nigel. Humans are very silly. They worry about crazy things like money and work. They should be worried about playing and sleeping.

The Island Cats said...

Nigel...you may not realize it yet, but you made the right decision when you chose that house...you didn't need to look at any others!

pee ess. our mom watches that show too...

The Creek Cats said...

Nigel, you are too funny!!! We are so glad you have decided to come out from behind the couch and are not sitting on the back of it! Progress!!

Our mom watches that show every night.

Thanks so much for all the purrs for Maya, Cal and Maggie May. No more limping for Maggie, yay! Those purrs work wonders!

Maggie May said...

Thanks for the purrs for me! I am doing so much better today!
~Maggie May~

Anonymous said...

Nigel, how clever you are. With no help at all you secured the best home in the World for your self.
Check these questions:

Litter box (yep)
Food on tap (yep)
Cuddles ans smooches if you want them (yep)
Nip Garden? (if not, get them to plant one!)

The Florida Furkids said...

We think you did better than any agent could have done - you found the purrfect house right away!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

The Monkeys said...

Nigel, you really look like you're coming along! You have the most incredibly cute face!

Anonymous said...

The food bowl is the very first thing we looked for in our new house! Humans are very silly sometimes.

Daisy said...

Nigel, my Mommie likes to watch House Hunters, too!

I think you picked the right house, for sure.

Mickey's Musings said...

Nigel,we agree with you on those House Hunters!!!
Th houses also need a big sunroom with BIG windows that open to let fresh air inside :)
You may not have had a chance to choose your house,but it turns out you got the best one ;) !!
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Mr. Black said...

Hi Nigel--
Yes, you are right about how some of the humans pick out houses. How about when they say, "I like this paint color" or "These are nice drapes"....Uh, stoopid!...How 'bout being concerned with something that isn't cosmetic...like if maybe a quarter million dollars might be too much to pay for a two room bungalow!

I mean, I'm a cat, and I could figure that out!

Anonymous said...

HAHH Nigel my sentiments exactly! Momma was looking for all goofy things like that last week.. I TRIIIED to tell her.. thank you buddie for showing her it's not just mez! :))
ps: I thinks you was lucky that the hoomans made your decision for you in this case.. you hit the jackpot :)
V-V