Monday, March 16, 2009

Man Cat Monday with Madison

Hi! I wanted to thank everyone for their purrs and well wishes for me after my ordeal last week. I'm doing much better now. Who knew that so many kitties out there have also suffered the rude poking and prodding of v-e-t's, known as "expression". Hmmph!
If I want to express myself, I'll find another way! My sniffles and sneezles have pretty much stopped and I'm resting and recuperating great. I forgot to say that when they weighed me at that horrible place I weighed in at 15 pounds. I don't know if you all remember but I had some issues with losing some weight awhile back. Since I switched foods, I'm back up to my normal big guy status!
No boogers here! I'm going to see if I can milk this situation for extra scritches from mom and dad. I certainly deserve it!
A little to the left, ok?

19 comments:

Misha said...

Glad to hear you're starting to feel better!

Forever Foster said...

We're happy to hear you are on the mend, Madison. Milk it for skritches for all it's worth!:)

Cat with a Garden said...

I is comforting to know that one isn't the only one around... Those scritches look very desireable. We're glad that you are recuperating that well, Madison!
Purrs, your young friends Siena & Chilli.

Parker said...

I'm glad you feel better Madison!
And I am mad at my Mommy for making me miss that great party!!!

The Monkeys said...

We're glad you're feeling better, Madison. That procedure certainly is very humiliating but you're a Mancat and you handled it perfectly.

The scritches certainly are deserved

The Island Cats said...

Madison, we're glad you are feeling better...we think you deserve some treats to go along with those scritches considering what you've been through!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I am glad you are dong better. I am particularly glad that you understand the way to get more scritches!

Zeus said...

Nice to hear you are feeling better!

Quill and Greyson said...

So glad you are on the mend!!

Anonymous said...

I thinks you deserve it too Madison!
And that is so good to hear everything is good again!! :))
We all think you have the most beautiful eyes!Is they like a hazel? woah they is different :))
V-V

Cliff and Olivia said...

Scratches are definitely in order. And extra treats too!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Poor Madison, what an experience to go through! Glad you are feeling better though so it was worth the annoyance! You are one tough mancat!

Purrs

Anonymous said...

We're so very happy that you're feeling better! We say, milk it!

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

We're glad you're feeling better. You definitely deserve lots and lots of scritches after what you've been through.

Mr. Black said...

Glad you're starting to feel a bit better.

You sure have a distinctive face! Very handsome.

Tuck said...

I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better!! 15 pounds seems like a nice respectable mancat weight. I hope that I hit that mark one day!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Watch out or they'll have you on a d-i-e-t again. Keep them preoccupied with scrithes and serving you treats.

Baby Patches said...

Happy St. Paws Day! I has an award for all of you. Come by my blog to pick it up.

Anonymous said...

We're gld you're on the mend! You deserve all the scritches you can get.