Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sunday- Waiting for Everything

Hi there, seems like it's been forever since Cory has allowed me to take over for the day. I have been through so much these past several months. I suffered from elbow dysplasia, and had to have surgeries on both of my elbows. The first surgery was at the beginning of October and the second one at the beginning of December. I am all recovered now.

I'm a happy dog

Mom, would you please throw my ball?

throw it already, will ya? I have had to wait to play with my ball, wait to play in the yard, wait to chase the cats, wait to go on walks and wait to go to doggie daycare. Because I was out of action so long, I kind of forgot some of my manners and training. I am now back in doggie school so I can learn how to get along well in the world. I'm not back at the dog park yet, but I do get to go back to doggie daycare for supervised romps with doggie friends.squeakI love this ball. It squeaks when I bitey it. Mom and dad can throw it all day and I'd still want them to throw it some more. Thank you Cory for letting me have my say today!

13 comments:

Forever Foster said...

Hi Grete! That first photo of you is especially gorgeous. We love your ears, they are so cute. We are happy to hear that you have been able to go back to doggie daycare. It sounds like lots of fun. We hope you get back to the park and your boyfriends soon:) It was good to see you again, we are glad you got a turn on the blog:)

Cat with a Garden said...

Grete, the most important part is already achieved: You're all healthy! That is great! All the best for doggie school!

The Island Cats said...

Hi Grete! Nice to see you! We hope you don't hafta wait for long!

The Florida Furkids said...

Nice to see you Grete. We're glad you're doing so well!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

You are very lucky to have such wonderful beans that take such good care of you and got you the surgeries so you can feel better. We're glad you are able to finally get back into your old routine. It's wonderful that you get to go to doggy daycare, so you can play with other woofies.

ZOOLATRY said...

All good things come to he who waits...

Parker said...

Yay! You were a good waiter and now everything is wonderful!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Hi Grete! I am glad you are up for a little ball playing!

The Monkeys said...

It's good to hear you're back and healthy, Grete!

Anonymous said...

Hi Grete,

Waiting is hardwork isn't it! But patience is a virtue!

Quill and Greyson said...

Oh Grete glad you are all better!! You're so pretty.

Us4 Cats said...

oh yes, i (pengy) have two moms too; my mom-mom Junior and my human maw.
Isnt it great.

Anonymous said...

Grete it is so nice to see you again! You has been hiding me thinks!@
V-V