Friday, March 6, 2009

Formerly Feral Friday

Hi, guess what? Turns out Nigel is more scairty cat that I was when I arrived a little over a year ago. At least I didn't have to be trapped. I was smart enough to walk in under my own power. I kind of liked Nigel though...he's a good guy. I kind of miss seeing him out here. My mom says he hollers a lot and I like to think he's hollering for me!I'm not the biggest  scairty cat! Bennette and Jonesie and Ellie have all walked into his room and he meow/chirps REALLY loudly at them. They just stare at him. Mom only allows them brief visits. I think he'd chirp extra special if I walked in the room but, he'll just have to wait awhile to see me again.


19 comments:

Cat with a Garden said...

We think you got the right picture Cecilia - Nigel must be smitten! Just look at you how you're sitting there, looking all dainty, and with your beautiful eyes... My oh my, Nigel has a very good taste!
Purrs!

The Monkeys said...

There's no way Nigel could resist that face, Cecilia. You're gorgeous!

Tuck said...

Who wouldn't be happy to see you Cecilia?!

The Creek Cats said...

We know he'd chirp extra special if you were to walk in the room Cecilia!!

We hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

Forever Foster said...

Cecilia, we bet Nigel is counting down the seconds until he can hang out with you again:)

The Island Cats said...

Cecilia, we bet Nigel misses you...and will meow extra loud when he sees you again!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

I bet Nigel will be very happy yo hang around with you again! What cat wouldn't???

Purrs

Zeus said...

You're such a tease!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I am glad Nigel is talking to everyone. I bet he would be very nice to you.

Us4 Cats said...

oh you are so cute and look at those sweet eyes!

i bet nigel misses you too. needs your headbutts.

Daisy said...

Cecilia, I'll bet Nigel cannot wait to see you again!

Tom Cat said...

Sounds like he'll have a great example to follow :)

Mr. Black said...

You're a purty cat! A real cutie-pie!

Unknown said...

Cecilia yoo can make Nigel come out of his shell, we know it!

The Florida Furkids said...

How could Nigel resist you? You're such a purrty girl!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Quill and Greyson said...

That Nigel is a real lady-killer.

Mickey's Musings said...

Cecilia,I hope Nigel will get over being scared.
Maybe you can help him :)
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Motor Home Cats said...

It's good that Nigel is getting brief visits with the rest of the kitties. We are sure he is holding out for you tho.

Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Anonymous said...

We fink Nigel will like you lots!