Monday, December 5, 2011

Momma Meezer Monday

Mail call!!!  What mom?  I have a package just for me???   Are you sure it's not for Cory?

Wow...
See it is addressed to me...AND my most wonderful family, which includes my most amazing and adorable daughter, Cory.

It's a gift from the Katnip Lounge kitties!!!!  Oh...the box smelled GOOD!

Of course I'll share with you Figaro and my darling Cory.  Cory...is it...is it....a....a...snakie toy!!!!!   Oh...::twitch:: it MUST BE KILLED!  Don't be shocked Figgy...

Before I kill my new snakie...I'll introduce it to one of my other snakie toys...who has been repeatedly KILLED by yours truly....

Cory will demonstrate the killing technique that I've mastered over the years.  Cory is demonstrating on our well killed current snakie toy...so new snakie toy knows what to expect.

Let's not put this off much longer...Figgy, don't eat all the valerian root and nip!!!  Save some for us!

Ok snakie!  Time to meet your maker!!!!! 

::kick kick::
::lick lick::
::kill::

Oh, that was nice!

Thank you so much to my furriends at the Katnip Lounge for giving me a new snakie to kill...and of course we're loving the Valerian root and organic nip too!

19 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

What a pawsome snake - and that catnip and valerian the Katnip Lounge kitties send is AMAZING!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh what a pawsome gift. You guys are so lucky!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

What a great snakie! All that talk of valerian made my mouf water!

Fuzzy Tales said...

Wow, that's a terrific snake! Very nice of the Lounge kitties and mom Trish to send it to you, along with the nip and valerian! Woohoo!

Whisppy said...

What a pawsome little snake! What does Valerian look like?

ZOOLATRY said...

Ellie, you've taught your children well ...

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

WOW! yoo should make training videos! MOL! xx

The Island Cats said...

That was great gift from the Lounge Kats! How long do you think snakie will last??

Mariodacat said...

What a great prize that is. Looks like so much fun too. Congratulations pal.

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

What a furry cool snake!!

Katnip Lounge said...

HURRAH!!! We are thrilled you like Snakie! Enjoy the greens in moderation...oh the heck with it, spill it on the floor and have a PAWTY!

Anonymous said...

That's a nice substitute snakie. We hunt and kill the real things when it's warm and they come indoors.

Angel Simba said...

What a really fun toy! Big enough for more than one of you to get in on the killing at once. Have fun.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That looks fabulous, Ellie. We've never played with a snakie. Maybe it's time #1 got us one...

Purrs,
The Chans

Unknown said...

That is just too pawsome for words!
A Snake and Valarian and Catnip! Yous is the luckiest cat!
Kisses
Nellie

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Weve never had a toy as big as a snakie! It looks like real fun, though. How nice to get such a nice prezzie!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Ellie
That is a fabulous snake from the Katnip Lounge kitties! We know you will have a great time with it and we know you will share it with efurryone
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

Ellen Whyte said...

We loooooooove snakes! And this one looks furry bitable.

Gigi said...

Cory! Fanks for visiting me today--it's furry nice to meet you--and there are so MANY of you!!! But you are a verreh beautiful house panther like me ♥ I am glad your mom killed that new snakey! And do you know what? I *DID* find my nip cigar--and I hadded a good time with it, too.