Thursday, December 16, 2010

Society of Feline Gardeners- Thursday Not In The Garden with Jonesie


::PURRRRRRRRRR::
It's been dumping down rain my furry friends.  Being in the garden right now is NO fun at all.  Even if it is my most favorite place in the world.  But guess what?  This time of year, my mom and dad bring a bit of the outdoors inside for me to enjoy.  I love our Christmas tree.  

I wanted to show you my favorite ornaments.  This is Kitty Cucumber.  She sleeps all year long in a box, and comes out just to help us celebrate Christmas.  She stays in her jammies.

This is my glittery spider web.   I love it because real spiders are cool and this is the only way to have one in the house that I can keep.

This is Mr. Raccoon ornament.  He eats way less than the raccoons that live in my trees outside.

This ornament reminds us of our guardian angel cat Lewis.  It makes us all laugh because Lewis was a very silly boy.

This fun ornament was given to us by good friends who know us kitties well.

Finally, we have our bell because all of us want to know when an angel gets their wings. 

Hope you are enjoying your gardens if you can, but if not, I hope you get to enjoy a bit of garden inside while staying warm and safe and dry.  I'm going to snooze on dads lap and dream of the gardening books I might get from Santa.

23 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

So, when will woo show us the khanine ornaments???

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Hi Grete!

Raymond and Busby said...

We love seeing your favorite decorations Jonesie. Our tree goes up this weekend. (we hope!) We are expecting a huge storm on Friday, and the long term forecast calls for rain for the next 14 days. We suspect our garden will be very wet and not so pretty in a few days.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Those are some great ornaments--you know showing us the indoor tree is sort of like gardening.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

GREAT ornaments! At least you have a tree!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

It's thunder and lightning here right now. I am definitely an indoor kitty on days like this.

Love your Kitty Cucumber christmas decoration.

Anonymous said...

Oh your tree is so pretty!! We have a tree but alls we're allowed on it is lights. On account of how jane is BAD and would whapp ornaments.

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

::PURRRRRRRRRR::

I LOVE all the ornaments but my absolute favourite one is "guardian angel cat Lewis" ~ 'cos it is really speshull.

Stay warm and cosy inside wiv yoor dad. I've finished tidying the potting shed, an' now I'm gonna take a nap near mom.

Love Alfie xx

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

We have the kitty-in-a-box ornament too! Now I really wish my human would get our tree up!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Sorry about the rain Jonesie, but what fun to look at your ornaments! We have one of those fun dangly ones too!

Purrs,
The Chans

one of Fae's humans said...

those are some nice ornaments you have. :) i especially like the Kitty Cucumber.

Forever Foster said...

Oh my goodness, Jonesie! I love spiders too! Once when mum was brushing the leaves out of my pantaloons, a spider jumped out. I was so excited!
-Lishy.

Brian's Home Blog said...

You sure have lots of pretty things on your tree!!!

The Whiskeratti said...

You have a totally pawsome tree.

AFSS said...

We love the Kitty Cucumber. All the ornaments are so unique and cute. (sigh) we don't even have our tree up and there was talk of not bothering with one this year(We likes looking at the ornaments Mommy & Daddy). Thanks for sharing yours with us.

The Island Cats said...

We hope that rain stops, Jonesie!! We liked seeing your favorite ornaments...some of them looked very whappable!! Hehehe!!

Mariodacat said...

OMC - We has one of those spider web things too. Now you are making me hungry - spiders! mmmmmm good.

Kea said...

Your ornaments are so lovely! Thanks for sharing your tree. Of course, we want to know if anyone is whapping the decorations! :-D

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Your ornaments are lovely. Our favourite is Kitty Cucumber.

Cat with a Garden said...

It's snowing like mad outside. We haven't been out for ages and before the last time it has been ages too. Hrmpf. Dreaming of pawsible gardening books is nice though. Sweet dreams, Jonesie!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Those are lovely ornaments and looks like a beautiful tree. Are you curled up underneath the tree getting a good whiff of the outdoors?

CCL Wendy said...

Rain at this time of year is just no fun. I would rather have snow -- even if you do have to shovel it.

That is a gorgeous tree you have, and just love all your ornaments. It's especially nice because they hold special meaning for you.

Oskar said...

What a beautiful tree! I'm glad you have your garden indoors.

Guess what? My mom person & I have created a blog, www.PetBlogsUnited.com, and we'd love it if you would come over and check it out.

It's a great place for pet bloggers to find each other, and get an opportunity to be a featured blog!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Purrfect Haven said...

we loved your tree... and its lovely hangings.. what goodies to chew and bat off to the floor. Love Helen, Darcy and Bingley xx