Friday, October 30, 2009

Formerly Feral Friday

Hi there! Cecilia here! I got a cool award from our furriend Penny at Cat of Nine Tales ! Now I don't live on an island but I do know of one cat who truly does think I'm a princess. ::blush::

My Madison likes to watch me walking around and he cares about everything I do. My mom thinks I'm pretty too, so while she got bored from doing her real assignments for her photoshop class...she played around a bit with all the filters and colors and came up with a fun picture of Madison watching over me. She says this makes me artsy fartsy.


Madison here! I just think she's purrty.

Pee Ess...before we forget, we want to pass along this award to the true island princess we all know and love....Zoey! Zoey you have probably received this a kazillion times, but oh well.

17 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Wow! That is very colorful!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Just dropping by to say mieow. Missing you all but we are still having problems our end that get in the way of posting and visiting.

Have a great weekend.

Cory sweetie, you be careful on Halloween, won't you?

SeaThreePeeO said...

What an intersting picture. Very comfortable!

Cat with a Garden said...

Mom went to an modern art fair on Wednesday and she says that your picture could have well been on offer there. It's so good to be loved, Cecilia! And Madison is a very sweet Mancat.

The Creek Cats said...

Concats to you Cecilia!

Love your mom's artsy photoshop creation!!

The Monkeys said...

Congratulations Cecilia! You're truly a princess!

The Florida Furkids said...

ConCatulations on your award. You're looking very artsy!!
Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

The Island Cats said...

Cecelia! Congrats on getting the Island Princess Award!! You may not live on an island...but you are a princess!! And thanks for passing it onto me (yes, I did get this one already, but I love getting it again because I am a true Island Princess!!!)

Zoey

Jasmim said...

Great job on the photoshop ^^

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Concatulations on your award! We think it is wonderful that Madison watches over you!

Vampire Cat said...

What sweet kittes you have!

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Congratulations on your award! That picture is really pretty and artistical.

Mickey's Musings said...

Cecilia,that is a pawsome award :)
It is also nice that Madison looks out for you!!! That is a very neato artsy,fartsy pic too!!! Mom likes it :)
See you all at the wedding !!!
BOO!!! Mickey

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

That is such a nice awardie! Concatulashuns...

Forever Foster said...

Oh Madison:) What a lovebug you are. That is a great picture!:)

Anonymous said...

WOW! A cool award and a hot photo! Congrats!

Milo and Alfie xx

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Happy Halloween! Mom finally sat long enuff fur us to not just visit, but leave comments too!