Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wordy Wednesday- Mood Ring Award

Before I paw this post over to my very wonderful sister Jonesie, I wanted to say thank you to everyone for purring so hard for her this past week.  It meant so much to us to know that she is loved by so many dear furriends around the world.  Jonesie was awarded the Mood Ring Award, which was created by Katie and her mom Glogirly.

Jonesie here!  I'm honored to receive this award from my good friends Junior & Orion and Halle from Jacqueline's Cat House.
The rules are simple: Each recipient must share 4 things about themselves that represent the 4 colors of the mood ring and each recipient must choose 4 colorful friends to pass the award onto...Of course, you should post links to the blog who presented you the award and to the colorful blogs you choose.


Here are my thoughts on the colors:

Blue represents blue jeans.  I love to rub and sharpen my claws on my mom and dads blue jeans.  They have great claw feel!
Pink represents the color on my name tag and it represents the blossoms in my garden, like this beautiful white and pink trillium.  I think pink looks awesome with my grey and white fur.

Green represents the color of my garden and my "green" paw.  I love my beautiful green grass which is great for a nap or a snack.

Orange is the "kind of" color of my new garden art.  I also have an orange wheel barrow.  I hope to grow orange peppers this summer too!

Here are my 4 wonderful and colorful furriends.  I don't know if they have already received this award, but I just have to go for it anyway.

Blue represents Ayla and her beautiful blue eyes.

Pink represents Gracie...need I say more?

Orange represents Dante, the biggest floofiest handsomest orange mancat on the planet.

Green represents my garden pals Chilli and Siena.  They make me purr.

Pee Ess, thank you all for purring for me this past week.  I'm feeling much better.  I'll update you more on my condition tomorrow.

30 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

KhonKhats - furry well pawed!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Hi Grete!

The Monkeys said...

Cory, you and Jonesie are so adorable (we love the other kitties in your family too!). We hope Jonesie is feeling awesome!

Congratulations on your award!

Parker said...

It's so nice to see you are feeling better Jonesie!
Smoochies!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Very nice on your award. I am glad you are feeling well!

Jacqueline said...

A beautiful photo of Cory in the sunbeams...Those are lovely Jonesie pictures that accompany her colorful award and she picked wonderful friends to pass it on to...We are so glad you are feeling better, Jonesie...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

Ellen Whyte said...

Great pics and great news that you're feeling better!

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Jonesie,

Concatulashuns on your wonderful award ~ yoo deserve it. Efurrybuddy in our howse is SO pleased yoo are feeling better ~ espeshully me.

Love Alfie Marshall xx

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

That first photo of you made us melt Miss Jonesie.

Anonymous said...

Hooray for feeling better, Jonesie! That is awesome news! And thank you so much for thinking of me. Pink IS my color!

Smoochies!

PS. Hi, Cory! xo♥

Winston said...

Jonesie your garden looks like such a great place to forage, play and hide.
Winston x

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Very sweet! Congrats on the award! It's a lovely one!

The Florida Furkids said...

ConCatulations on that great award. We're really happy that Jonsie is feeling better.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the award Jonesie! We like your interpretation of the colours. . . and great choices to pass it along to. Hope you're feeling better!

The Island Cats said...

Congrats on your colorful award, Jonesie!! We're glad you are feeling better!

Kea said...

Congratulations on your award! We're glad you're feeling better, Jonesie!

Forever Foster said...

We are so happy to hear that you are on the mend, Jonesie. Pink looks wonderful against your furs:)

CCL Wendy said...

Cory, we are so happy you are starting to feel better. That must put you in a good mood.

Maybe it's because of the Mood Award, who knows?

And thank you so much, Jonesie, for passing this lovely award on to Dante. He will cherish it always.

The Whiskeratti said...

It's good to hear from you, Jonesie!

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

Kudos on the award!!!!! We are happy you are feeling better, Jonesie.

xxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

ConCats on your award and we loved your answers.

One Cats Nip said...

Concatulations on your award Jonesie!

Angel Simba said...

Congrats on the award. Nice things to say about the meaning of the colors. So glad you are doing better, floofy girl!

Katnip Lounge said...

Concats on your award, Jonsie! I would LOVE to be a garden cat but I wander off and have terrible dirt-rolling habits. So I have to stay in and supervise from behind the screen.

xx The Baby

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Concats on your award. We are glad you are feeling better again.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Ooh, an awardie! Thank you so much Jonesie!

I am also glad ya are feelin better...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on feeling better and the cool award and your colourful moods.

Quill and Greyson said...

Concats! So glad you are feeling better sweet Jonesie!

Pip said...

I'm very glad you are feeling better Jonesie. It's hard to garden when you not feel tip-top.
We likes your mood post, (concatulashuns) it was very nice to see parts of your garden (and mommy and daddy leg.)
Rest up, you has lots of gardening to come!
TK

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

You and your garden are looking magnificient! And concats on the "blingy" awardie!

Cat with a Garden said...

Concats on the award, Jonesie. We really like what you told us about your colours. Thank you for passing it on! Mom is terrible help these days, we'll have to make sure she'll help us with it.
We hope you are still getting better. You make us purr too!
Siena & Chilli