I gathered together all 8 of us kitties plus Grete to put together the review for our mom. It wasn't easy since we don't always agree on stuff, but we did our best. It is my blog after all...I'm just nice enough to share.
1. Quantity of Output: Mom purrson does not help us post each and every day, but most of the time she will help us post about 6 times a week. She also is good about "auto" posting so if she gets busy with her own stuff, she still purrforms for us. There is hissing and swatting among us because we think she should be posting even more since there are so many of us. Ginger is upset because she doesn't have her own blog. Madison and Cecilia are hissed off because they don't get to post as much as the rest of us. Grete is wondering if there is a DB-dog blogosphere. I can't post everyday because I have to share. Ellie just wants us all to be happy. Jonesie is the only one who feels she is famous enough.
Rating- 2 paws
2. Quality of Output: We like what mom does for us and we are really happy with the photos. Ginger is still hissed off because mom learned photoshop and turned her into Bozo the clown on one post, but the rest of us are still laughing so we are cancelling out her opinion. We still think she could improve. We'd like to see more videos. We know she is holding out because she takes video clips of us being ridiculously adorable and she is keeping them to herself. She claims she is "busy". We also want her to continue to learn photoshop so she can put holiday hats on our heads without having to actually put hats on our heads.
Rating- 2 paws
3. Client Pawticipation: I love that mom provided me with my very own email address...although she forgets to check it every day. But still, I got it. I don't have my own Facebook page and I'm not allowed on Twitter...so I guess it's ok for now. Mom does help me visit as much as possible and she really tries hard here.
Rating: 3.5 paws
4. Pawticipation (part 2)- Mom has really stepped up her purrformance in this area in the last year. When I first had my blog, I wasn't allowed to pawticipate in anything because of that word "busy". In the last year, I had so much fun running for Cat President of the World and being selected Secretary of Socks, hosting Sock it to Me Sunday, pawing it forward twice this year, Jonesie got to live her dream and start her Society of Feline Gardeners, we are going to get to play Secret Paws this year, we got to go on the Hams of the Werld tour (and got nip piggies)...so much fun! Mom still is slacking in the holiday card exchange accountability and all she says is "maybe next year".
Rating: 3.5 paws
5. Client Satisfaction: We, meaning us kitties and Grete, were negligent and we failed to send out 360 feedback surveys for mom. We have combed through the prior comments on my blog and based on the quality and quantity of comments we feel comfortable giving mom a good rating.
Rating: 4 paws
Overall Rating: 3 paws
Mom is doing a good job, but she can always improve. Unfortunately until we each have our own blogs and Facebook pages, we unanimously refuse to give mom a 4 paw rating.