Tristan Tabby Cat Longtail and The Island Cats have tagged me for the 8 Random things me-me.
Here are the Tag Rules:
Here are the Tag Rules:
1. Each player starts with eight random fact/habits about themselves.
2. Kitties who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. A the end of your blogpost, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their name.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and to read your blog.
Ok, here I go:
1. All the kitties in my house were homeless/abandoned at some time in their lives, including my momma. The difference with me is that I was only 2 weeks old when it happened so I have no memory of it. My mom says that's why different rules apply to me and that's why I can't go outside...I'm not aware of the outdoor world except looking through the window. I get my world experience surfing the net.
2. In the 2 years since I came to my new home as a teensy kitten, I've experienced seeing 5 kitties off to the Bridge (Jonathan, Noelle, Benjamin, Michelangelo and Lewis) and one very special doggie (Colby). My mom says that has made me sensitive and wise.
3. I nursed until I was 5 months old. I am a bit spoiled. The house rule is no one messes with Cory. I'm the family baby.
4. I love cheese! But even more than cheese I love chicken. Even more than chicken I love Cornish game hens because they look so much like little birdies. I love them so much that once when my mom and dad were eating them I started twitching...I jumped up on the table, they screamed...I chomped my mom's finger and when she pulled away, I stole her 1/2 hen and ran off down the hall and under the bed with my stash. When my dad pulled me out I had the hen hanging from my mouth and all I could say was "gggrrrrrr"....mom and dad were mad but they were laughing.
5. I'm the family spokescat. Everyone likes me and I like everyone. I lived in foster care when I was a baby kitten so I'm used to lots of kitties coming and going.
6. When I am interested in something new, my eyes get REAL BIG while I take it all in.
7. I don't like to be picked up and fussed over. It happens to me anyway.
8. If you google Cory Cat....you get all sorts of hits about tropical fishies! I'm not a fishie, I'm a cat. I was not named after the fishies either. I'm named after Coretta Scott King. Sometimes other kitties goof and refer to me as a boy kitty, but I'm a girl.
Ok, here are the kitties I'd like to tag...apologies to those kitties that have recently been tagged...it's hard to keep it all straight:
Prince from Whimpurrs Whim
Goldie from Sumac Stories
Abby from Manx Mnews
Fui & Suey from Forever Foster
Sabrina, Sam and Simon The St. Louis Meezers
The Real Cats
I know, it's only 7 bloggies, but it's lots of kitties...I never said I could count!