Saturday, November 15, 2008

Ruined

I took a break from writing my blog for just a moment. I left my mom to read other kitties blogs while I took care of some things. I thought she'd be ok. Next thing I knew, I heard a scream!
I came back quickly to investigate. The evidence was clear. Spilled cereal and milk everywhere. Spoon on the floor. Adan's Everyday blog was up on the computer. But, why? Who did it? I had to get to the bottom of it.
Hmmmm....soy milk...so I knew that the motive wasn't hunger...and no kitty was going to come along to help clean it up. I started questioning the suspects.
Mom: I didn't see it coming, all of a sudden I was looking at Adan and the next thing I knew there was cereal everywhere!
Momma Ellie: You'd question your own mother? Let me wash you.
Bennette: You can't pin this on me, squirt!
Grete: I'm innocent, I was in my kennel, ask dad!
Dad: zzzzzzz, what?
Jonesie: You've got to be kidding, right?
Ginger: zzzzzz
Cecilia and Madison: Hey we weren't even in the house!
So now it's up to me to figure it out. Whodunnit?
Stay tuned....

8 comments:

The Island Cats said...

Uh oh! Cory, we hope you find the culprit...someone or somecat is not telling the truth!

Unknown said...

Ooh! I just love a good mystery!! I bet it was... Jonesie? Ellie? At this point, everyone is a suspect!! More clues are needed!

Kiddo

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh dear. That does look a bit on the ruined side...

Leslie said...

Oh dear!

You could ask Tigger the FBI Cat but she says she is retired.

Oh dear! :)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You simply must tell me how you got all those answers so quickly! Yes it is haunted... :)

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Chey is right...you are a fast cat with all of those answers! I would really like to know how you knew that my beans gotted married up at that Lighthouse!!? You must be a super smart cat...the smartestin the whole Blogosphere...probabley sycik too!
Well, it is very nice to meet such a smartycat:)
I will enjoy getting to know you and reading all about you and the adventures of the kitties who came before you....pop back over for tea anytime.
Love Miss Peach

Everycat said...

Haha! This looks like excellent work to me, and no one knows how it happened! Great mystery!

Whicky

Anonymous said...

hahah what a good cover up.. but I knows it was your Momma.. see my Momma does it Alllll the time.. she gets too excited to type something and whoooosh.. hehe
(luckily it's always only water.. so far...)

V-V