Saturday, November 29, 2008

Satisfied Saturday

Happy Day after Thanksgiving Dinner has finally come true!

Cory: Hey Dad, that turkey doesn't look done yet, stick it back in the oven for awhile.

Cory: See I told you, it still has a few degrees left to go!
Ellie: I'm getting tired of waiting, I'm heading for the salad course. I prefer salad to turkey anyway!

Madison: The turkey tastes great to me! Thanks for the plate! Good thing Cecilia doesn't care for turkey too much...I get both plates! Yay!

Happy Thanksgiving weekend everyone!

13 comments:

Evie/VampyVictor said...

Ohh I iz sorreh we is late. I hopez that you all had a wonderful day!
I can see you got nommy Turkey so I am sure it was :))

V-V

Forever Foster said...

Ohhhh yum a lum! What a feast! You are so lucky that you get two turkey days. We have to wait till Christmas, and all this talk of turkey has our mouths watering already!:)

The Island Cats said...

Mmmmmm, turkey! Wasn't it good??!?

Daisy said...

Good things come to he who waits! I am glad you finally got your delicious treats.

Cheysuli and gemini said...

What a tasty looking dinner!

Parker said...

Oh! Yummy, yummy, yummy!

Gandalf and Grayson said...

Mmmm. Did you get Whipped Cream for dessert?

WhimPurr's Whim and the Whiskers said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your turkey treat! :o)

Mickey said...

Hi guys!!!! I'm so happy you finally got your very own turkey dinner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Purrs Mickey

MoMo said...

Yummy, yum, yum!!!! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

I tried blogrolling you but somehow Blogger wouldn't let me. You haven't blocked the function, by any chance, have you?

My post which you commented on disappeared into the ether space. I am paranoid.

MoMo said...

OK third time lucky. I am going to try again!

MoMo said...

Cory, Blogger says you don't have a 'feed', when I tried to put your address in. Hence when I click on it, it wouldn't let me go to you. Hope you guys are not starving ;)

I give up, my SS is not very techno-savvy.

Everycat said...

I'm very glad that you got that turkey eventually. I bet it tasted very good. I hope no one got indigestion!

Whicky Wuudler