Saturday, November 21, 2009

Purrfurmance Review Time!


you gotta improve mom!I gathered together all 8 of us kitties plus Grete to put together the review for our mom. It wasn't easy since we don't always agree on stuff, but we did our best. It is my blog after all...I'm just nice enough to share.
1. Quantity of Output: Mom purrson does not help us post each and every day, but most of the time she will help us post about 6 times a week. She also is good about "auto" posting so if she gets busy with her own stuff, she still purrforms for us. There is hissing and swatting among us because we think she should be posting even more since there are so many of us. Ginger is upset because she doesn't have her own blog. Madison and Cecilia are hissed off because they don't get to post as much as the rest of us. Grete is wondering if there is a DB-dog blogosphere. I can't post everyday because I have to share. Ellie just wants us all to be happy. Jonesie is the only one who feels she is famous enough.
Rating- 2 paws
2. Quality of Output: We like what mom does for us and we are really happy with the photos. Ginger is still hissed off because mom learned photoshop and turned her into Bozo the clown on one post, but the rest of us are still laughing so we are cancelling out her opinion. We still think she could improve. We'd like to see more videos. We know she is holding out because she takes video clips of us being ridiculously adorable and she is keeping them to herself. She claims she is "busy". We also want her to continue to learn photoshop so she can put holiday hats on our heads without having to actually put hats on our heads.
Rating- 2 paws
3. Client Pawticipation: I love that mom provided me with my very own email address...although she forgets to check it every day. But still, I got it. I don't have my own Facebook page and I'm not allowed on Twitter...so I guess it's ok for now. Mom does help me visit as much as possible and she really tries hard here.
Rating: 3.5 paws
4. Pawticipation (part 2)- Mom has really stepped up her purrformance in this area in the last year. When I first had my blog, I wasn't allowed to pawticipate in anything because of that word "busy". In the last year, I had so much fun running for Cat President of the World and being selected Secretary of Socks, hosting Sock it to Me Sunday, pawing it forward twice this year, Jonesie got to live her dream and start her Society of Feline Gardeners, we are going to get to play Secret Paws this year, we got to go on the Hams of the Werld tour (and got nip piggies)...so much fun! Mom still is slacking in the holiday card exchange accountability and all she says is "maybe next year".
Rating: 3.5 paws
5. Client Satisfaction: We, meaning us kitties and Grete, were negligent and we failed to send out 360 feedback surveys for mom. We have combed through the prior comments on my blog and based on the quality and quantity of comments we feel comfortable giving mom a good rating.
Rating: 4 paws
Overall Rating: 3 paws
Mom is doing a good job, but she can always improve. Unfortunately until we each have our own blogs and Facebook pages, we unanimously refuse to give mom a 4 paw rating.

21 comments:

The Island Cats said...

We think that was a very fair and somewhat impartial appraisal...we think you all do a great job, so we woulda given your purrson 4 paws! (And we've decided "busy" is another one of those 4 letter words that should never be used!)

Elin said...

Agreed! My human always use the 'busy' words too, I hate those letters.

Congrates to your mom for having a 3 paws!

Anonymous said...

Gandalf, Grayson and Whitey's Mom here. Speaking as a Mom of only 3 kitties (who is especially busy right now) I have to say your Mom deserves the highest rating. I know that cats are very damanding and so I can not imagine how your Mom even finds the time to scoop **all those litter boxes**! Just saying.

Oh, and Whitey insists that I tell you he says "Hi, Cory! xo".

Jans Funny Farm said...

Some areas your mom can improve upon, but still a good review. Jan is a bit nervous wondering what we'll blurt out.

Rupert said...

Three paws is better than two
But four is even better

Mom knows what she has to do
Coz she is a real go-getter!

Paws 'n Claws,
Rupert

SeaThreePeeO said...

A very fair and may we say generous rating on your mom's purrFurMance review!

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

That seems to be the number one complaint that the moms are all busy with other things. I canot imagine anything more important than doing our blogs for us. I think overall you gave your mom a fair and good review. Always room for improvement I think too. Good job by all.

The Florida Furkids said...

Excellent review! We want our own Facebook page too. We think Mom is holding back because we have more friends on FB than she does!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Cat with a Garden said...

Very good rating for your mommy, she deserves it!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think your person did a fine job this year. My human is like so hopeless I laughed when she asked about a purrformance review. I said she got two paws down in everything...

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

It is very interesting for us to read these reviews! #1 says we may be able to do one next year but that this year, two of us are far too young, Tama-Chan is busy with other "things" and Tommy loves everything anyway!

Sweet Purrfections said...

I think your mom did great this year! You're tough evaluators!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

I think you were very fair and I have to agree that the busy word should not be used.. Hugs GJ x

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Dear Grete -

How do woo do it?

So many khats fur one khanine!

Yes, we have a DWB sekhret khlubhouse!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

GLOGIRLY said...

Wow, Cory... you guys were all pretty easy on your mom compared to my review of Glogirly. (I hear some may call it a viscous attack.) But you all sure have had some cool things happen this year. I'm particularly jealous of the ham thing and those nip piggies. I don't have my own facebook page either. And Glogirly still thinks that I think Tweeting is about birds.

All in all a very nice review.
mew,
Katie
(Glogirly's cat)

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

We think your mom definitely deserves four paws.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Good review. We think ya all got it about right.

Misha said...

We think your Mummy has an easy job blogging, as she has so much good material with you all gorgeous kittehs (and woofie)!

Karen Jo said...

I think your Mom deserves a lot of credit for taking good care of all of you. I think you gave her a pretty fair review. I know all about that word "busy" and how irritating it can be.

Anonymous said...

Wot a thorough and fair appraisal of your mom. Personally, we love your blog, and your posts, and your photos ~ but like you we are annoyed at not posting efurryday and stuff. And there'd be no point giving them top marks or they'd stop trying to improve.

Milo and Alfie xx
PS: Thanks for coming to my Gotcha party ~ Alfs xx

Christine and FAZ said...

Wow, it looks like you all had a brilliant weekend. FAZ