Monday, June 10, 2013

Mitten Monday

For some reason I was NOT in the mood for a photo shoot this weekend.  I was having a purrfectly good time just hanging out being me.
 
Mom said I was adorable so she needed to take photos.
 
Who's in charge here?

 
So I sort of agree...as you can see, mom was failing in her duties.  I gave her a wonderful tongue shot...with Grete in the background. Could she get either of us in focus?

So, me being the cooperative cat that I am, I rolled and cleaned my paws.
 
Mom still couldn't get it right.

Do you know that these are the best photos of the bunch?  Mom is making me look like I have alien eyes!

How hard can it be to get a good photo of me?

Even when I hold still, mom still can't quite get it right.
 
Sigh.
 
I need a new photographer.


19 comments:

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We unnerstand COMPLETELY!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Man that's as bad as our person!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

We do too. Let us know if you find a good one! MOL!

Charliepuss said...

You will have to send your mom to flashy box lessons. Good to see you on top of the table! Nice work!
Charlie

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Maybe your human needs to get a better camera! Or more light. You're certainly doing everything right, Cory!

Mickey's Musings said...

Our Mom is just as bad! She keeps forgetting to check settings on her camera :/
We need to see beautiful you in focus!!! heehee
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Treasure,Tiger,JJ and Julie

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Oh Sweet Cory! That fourth photo did make us laugh (just a little...).

We think you should maybe blame the camera rather than your Mom... No?

Purrs,
The Chans

Barb said...

Here's a thought. Hold still. Or stiller. For just a minute. Once in a while.

Yours truly,
Momma to wiggly, wobbly, twitchy, fast-moving Gs

Cats Herd You said...

Who's in charge? You are! Surely she knows that by now!

SeaThreePeeO said...

The woman here takes some quite crappy pictures of us too.

The Paw Relations

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

My mum is the same and has to take lots of photos to get some she can use. Humans!

Forever Foster said...

My dear Cory, I know exactly how you feel. My mum takes a gazillion photos to try and get a good one of my tortie furs. You'd think with girls as pretty as us it would be easy, right?
-Suey

The Island Cats said...

Well, we think any picture of you is good, Cory. We love the tongue ones!

Terri said...

Even models and photographers have off days :)

Jacqueline said...

A beautiful, silly Cory=we feel your pain, sweetie, our Mommy is not a good photographer either, she just takes SOOOO many of them to find good ones!!...Happy Monday, darling friends...xoxo...Calle, Halle, Sukki, Mommy Cat, Daddy Cat

Just Ducky said...

Your mum needs to take picture taking lessons!

meowmeowmans said...

Wow, all those poses, and she missed them all? Maybe she was just having an off day, sweet Cory.

Saku said...

MOL....no matter the picture, you is a beeootiful kitty!

Sasha, Sami, & Saku

CATachresis said...

Humans are so inferior!!