Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tabby Tattletale Tuesday

Hi everyone!  Ginger here!  I've missed you!  I've got to admit that the gossip mill hasn't been as active recently.  There's not nearly as much going on in the winter.   I've been hanging out with my pals Madison and Cecilia.

Now that Cecilia and Madison are spending more time together, their romance is in full swing.  *rolls eyes*   They were sharing a chair all cozy and stuff and mom saw them and she got all mushy and stuff.  Really.   Mom was upset she forgot to put a camera in her pocket to capture the moment.  Why?  Is that any cuter than my belly furs? 

I think not.

My brother Figaro and I discuss manly kinds of things.  Like power tools. 


Yeah, you can use it Figgy, but make sure you bring it back to me.



13 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

But it's way cool gossip. I love a good gossip fest so I've missed this.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Um, I have a feeling you two boys are more into power NAPS than power tools!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

No way is it cuter than a bellah shot! Now, where's that bellah?

Mickey's Musings said...

Nothing like some manly talk about power tools to start the day ;) heehee
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Treasure,Tiger, JJ and Julie

The Island Cats said...

Hey Ginger, it's good to see you. And thanks for dishin' the gossip today.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Are power tool conversations more fun than tattletaling?

Purrs,
The Chans

Brian's Home Blog said...

Hey, we can use those tools to build catios for everyone!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Meowm is very upset that there is no picture of Madison and Cecilia cuddling. She lurves her some Madison!

She does love your belly too!

GLOGIRLY said...

Boyz will be boyz.
Ang girlz will be girlz.

hey...I better not let Waffles Too near any power tools. Surely there must be some kind of warning on whatever pills he's been popping to make him so crazy.

; ) Katie

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I like to discuss power tools with my dad. If the workshop door is open I go right in to check they are in good working order.
Eric

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Hahahaha power tools!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We're still tryin ta figure out what that power tool IS!

meowmeowmans said...

Way to serve up some juicy gossip, Ginger. We missed you! :)