Monday, January 7, 2013

Mitten Monday

 These are my new furriends.  I met them over the holidays.  They look a little frightened.  They confided in me that they are afraid that they will be eaten up.  They've been hiding in their box, but recently they've been exposed.
 I told them they would be safe with me.  I'll watch over them

Uh oh...looks like the little mouse has been singled out.

 Mom, you wouldn't hurt my little pal, would you?  You'll keep her safe just like you protect me, right?
Oh...this doesn't look good.  

What do you mean she's delicious??  MOM!  HOW COULD YOU!!!??

Good bye sweet mousie...seems mom has no control around chocolate.

Sigh.

15 comments:

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Tell your Mom that she needs an immediate extermination!(until every single mousie is gone) MOL MOL MOL!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

My human's going NUTS over here! She loves Moonstruck chocolates!

Mr Puddy said...

Cory, My pawrents are the same even now, my mom is drooling ; )

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh those are so cute!!!

Angel Simba said...

Those are very realistic looking chocolates!

Barb said...

oH.eM.gEE.

srsly.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Oh Dear. That's a tough one, Cory! But we asked #1 and she said she tries to stay away from those things as they are hard to bite into...

Purrs,
The Chans

Terri said...

How cute! My niece makes some mousie candies. I hope your pawrent savors every one of them--I would :)

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

If your mom needs help dispatching that, I so volunteer! They look fabulous!

The Florida Furkids said...

Those are adorable! Mom says they look tasty too!!

The Florida Furkids

The Island Cats said...

Oh no! Your mom is a mouse eater!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Chocolate is the best sweet for our lady bean as well.

Just Ducky said...

Mousies for the beans to eat?

Oui Oui said...

Our mom got so excited! When it comes to chocolate, she like us around nip!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Your mom eats mousies?