Sunday, February 8, 2009

Easy Like Sunday Morning

I'm going to nap and dream away my Sunday. The big inaugural ball is coming up this Tuesday and I've been busy with plans. My momma Ellie has been scrubbing me up with tongue baths so every piece of my floofy fur is just right. My Grete dog is working on guarding me, resisting the urge to roll me or play with me. My biggest dilemma is what to wear. I've narrowed it down to 2 choices...both stunning but they go in 2 totally different directions. I'm thinking I might pull a diva move and wear both...a costume change in the middle of the whole party. That way I don't have to decide. Hmmm...

I hope to see you all there. It should be a good time. I definitely hope they have a good cheese plate with lots of aged cheddar.

8 comments:

Forever Foster said...

You can always count on a mum to make sure her girl is looking shiny and floofed to perfection for special occasions. You're a treasure, Cory:)

Anonymous said...

You should look stunning what wiv all that tongue licking etc.

We love the "Easy like Sunday morning" music too - in fact Mom lingered on your bloggie just listening to it.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

We think you will be stunning!
~ Napoleon

The Island Cats said...

We totally agree, Cory...we think you ought to wear both outfits...really stun the crowd!

Great song!

Mickey's Musings said...

Good idea to get rested up before the party!!!!!
As for the outfits,it is a woman's prerogative to change her mind!!! Even in the middle of a ball :) heehee
Purrs Georgia & Tillie

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You will look great!

Quill and Greyson said...

Oh Cory we should sit at the same table! I hope there is roast chicken.

Sweet Purrfections said...

I am sure that you will look just perfect for the ball! I will see you there.