Thursday, July 25, 2013

Society of Feline Gardeners- Thursday in the Garden with Jonesie

 
::Meowwww::
 
Welcome back to my garden!  I know it looks like I'm flossing with a blade of grass...but it's just mom with her silly camera angles.
 
I thought it would be wonderful to show you all of the flowers that are blooming right now.  I know I meow a lot about vegetables, but that can wait a week. 

 
I wish you could smell everything as well as see it...but that's the limitations I face with a blog.

 
Buddleia

Dahlia

Coneflowers

Daisies

Hibiscus

Peace Rose
 
 
Flowers won't exactly feed my family but they make me purr.

12 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I love our buddleia. The Woman was thinking of a hibiscus but isn't sure we have room for that just now. We'll see next year as things start to fill out.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

You have lots of pretty flowers, Jonesie! Right now, in my backyard there is a lot of... brown.

Terri said...

What lovely flowers in your garden! We like flowers--they make us smile and purr, too :)

Kitties Blue said...

Mom thinks these are fabulous. She never heard of the first purple one. Is it an annual or perennial? She'd love to add that to our yard. What a good gardener you are. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

Your beautiful flowers made us smile. It looks beautiful there.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Your flowers look lovely. We have a lot of Buddleia which grow wild in our area and the butterflies love them.

The Island Cats said...

They're so pretty! They make us purr too.

Just Ducky said...

Loverly flowers, our are blooming too.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Oh those are such great flowers ya have bloomin there! Meebe we admire the dahlia, hibiscus, an rose cuz we dont have those. But we still love the buddleia an coneflowers too.

meowmeowmans said...

Your flowers are so pretty, Jonesie. We can certainly understand how they make you purr! :)

Saku said...

The flowers make our mom purr,er smile that is!

You is quite the gardener Jonesie! Thanks for sharing.

Sasha, Sami, & Saku

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Jonesie, the garden looks AWESOME!

Love Alfie xx