Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Woofie Wednesday

Hi there pals!  I'm helping out in the yard today...between squeaky ball tosses. 
 We have grapes growing!  Someday we hope to have wine!  Mom and dad tell me we already have whine...um...NOT FUNNY.   So what if I vocalize. 
 We don't get many grapes yet...but someday.

In the meantime, it's fun to run around the rows and stuff with my ball.
 When I'm done I hang out with my mom and dad on the deck.

But if evil squirrels are running along the fence...off I go! 

11 comments:

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Oh Grete, we feel so much better knowing you're on patrol fur those evil squirrels!

dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Get them squirrels!

The Island Cats said...

Hi Grete! We're glad you're there to get those evil squirrels. Can you come to our house and get the ones here too??

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That sounds like a very fun day, Grete! I wish I could join you!

Woofs,
Tommy

Terri said...

We wonder which is more fun: Chasing evil squirrels or the tossed ball?

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

You go Grete! Keep those evil intruders away! Just ask them if you can have some cheese with your whine. ;)

Marilia said...

Grete, I love your pretty face!!!

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Squeaky balls and squirrles! you got it all!

Katie Isabella said...

Well hello beautiful Grete. How wonderful to see your gorgeous self. xoxoxox

Oui Oui said...

Wouldn't that be great to make your own wine? The mom has her grandpa's wine press and has thought of it, but she thinks she'd probably wind up with vinegar.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Go Grete!!!

More Grete!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra