Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday- Cory's Beauty Secrets

It's time I got on the computer to write about my beauty secrets. This was prompted by an award on Milo and Alfie's bloggie, and I just said I wanted to do this too, so here I go: 1. Have a sense of humor and play play play! A happy cat is a beautiful cat.


2. Sing often and loudly.


3. It helps to be born beautiful, so good genes are a part of it. I think you know what I mean if you take a look at my beautiful momma Ellie.


4. Furminate! Get those dull furs out of the way to make way for the shiny ones!


5. Eat your vegetables! I like to play with them, but I do like to eat some of them too!


6. Get a tongue bath from your momma and your woofie too! You can't rely on yourself to get to all of the hard to reach spots all on your own. Let your mom de-goober you to finish off the look!


7. Get plenty of rest, preferably burrowed into a nice fleece blankie or in a custom fit basket built for one!


That's the truth and I'm stickin' to it!

28 comments:

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Those are excellent beauty secrets, especially the one about de-goobering.

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Thankyou, we ladycats have to exchange our beauty secrets. You, of course, are more than qualified to give them.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh how could I have forgotten the singing part! That is so important to beauty!

Jasmim said...

Nice tips !
Of course that I'll follow it ^^

Misha said...

I've never tried veges. Must check that out.

I do draw the line at being slobbered on by a woofie, though!

Reese =^..^= said...

Those are very good tips.

Unknown said...

We is thinkin' that those are some furry good beauty secrets! We is writin' dem down☺

Anonymous said...

Cory, no wonder yoo are SO beautiful! Those are pawsome beauty tips.

Milo and Alfie xx

The Florida Furkids said...

Excellent beauty secrets. We're going to nap right now so we get enough sleep!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Parker said...

Such good advice!

The Creek Cats said...

Thanks so much for those beauty tips! All the lady cats aspire to be as beautiful as you and your momma!!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Very nice tips, especialy geting beauty sleep.. Did someone say sleep. xxxxxxxx

Hugs GJ xx

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Those are good tips and we will follow them all. Even mancats like to look good.

The Island Cats said...

Those beauty tips sure work for you, Cory!

Forever Foster said...

Your Grete dog grooms you!? What a sweetheart! :) We think your momma gave you a head start in the beauty stakes:)

Evy said...

Singing is goood!
purrs,
Evy

The Meezers or Billy said...

great tips cory!

The Kitty Krew said...

Very good tips, Cory! No wonder you're such a beauty.

Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew

CCL Wendy said...

Well, you are very beautiful Cory, so thanks for the tips! We'll follow your regimen as closely as possible from now on.

Whitey said...

Those are some excellent tips, Cory! Whitey loves his fleecy blanket, but never thought of it being a beauty aid!

Whimpurr said...

Thank you for sharing your secrets with us, though we tend to believe that you were just born with it! *purrs*

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Those are great beauty secrets!

Daisy said...

Thanks for sharing your secrets with us. I am writing them down in my little notebook!

Shelly said...

Great tips, Cory! I'll be sure to pass them on to my furry gang!

Motor Home Cats said...

Those are great beauty secrets. Thank you for sharing them with us.

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

Tuck said...

You are so smart Cory!

Quill and Greyson said...

Well they are all working for you!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Yay, great beauty tips!