It's time I got on the computer to write about my beauty secrets. This was prompted by an award on Milo and Alfie's bloggie, and I just said I wanted to do this too, so here I go: 1. Have a sense of humor and play play play! A happy cat is a beautiful cat.
2. Sing often and loudly.
3. It helps to be born beautiful, so good genes are a part of it. I think you know what I mean if you take a look at my beautiful momma Ellie.
4. Furminate! Get those dull furs out of the way to make way for the shiny ones!
5. Eat your vegetables! I like to play with them, but I do like to eat some of them too!
6. Get a tongue bath from your momma and your woofie too! You can't rely on yourself to get to all of the hard to reach spots all on your own. Let your mom de-goober you to finish off the look!
7. Get plenty of rest, preferably burrowed into a nice fleece blankie or in a custom fit basket built for one!
That's the truth and I'm stickin' to it!