Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Tabby Tattletale Tuesday- Alien Invasion


Have I got news to share!  I know you haven't heard from me in long time...but wow!   I had a scary time of it in the past few days.


I know it's hard to believe, but aliens invaded my brains!   I freaked out.   

Mom thought I was having a seizure.  My head was all in a funny position, I was scared!   When mom scooped me up to put me in the carrier thingie to take me to the emergency vet place....I lost it!   I pooped EVERYWHERE.

And then mom got a different carrier and I pooped in that one too!


So when I got to the v-e-t place they looked in my ears to look inside my brains to see if they could see the aliens.    All I know is that I stopped being so scared...the vet said that he could give me some anti-alien juice and hopefully they will go away and find another planet to invade.

They even gave me a butt bath which I rather enjoyed.

I'm so cute you can see why the aliens invaded me.


***A note from the mom***

Ginger was all freaked because he thought he had aliens in his head.   I really thought he might be having a seizure he was so dramatic about it.   After examination at the emergency vet he was diagnosed with a mild ear infection.   He seems to be more comforted when I call his antibiotics "anti-alien juice".  



21 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Well, yeah, an alien invasion is WAY more fun than an ear infection!

Katiez Furry Mewz said...

omc! Me glad them aliens were cotted and thrown away! Me don't likes aliens in my ears neither.

-Tommy, who used to gets bad ear infections from aliens.

Pawesome Cats said...

An alien invasion sounds like a better story than an ear infection.. our Angel Rose had a really bad ear infection once, made her lose her balance and everything.

The Island Cats said...

Ginger, that musta been scary! We worry about alien invasions too...but so far we've been safe. Maybe you need to get a tinfoil hat to protect you from them. Glad the alien juice is helping.

Fuzzy Tales said...

OMC, we were really fearing a terrible diagnosis, are so thankful it's "only" an ear infection. Lots of healing purrs that the anti-alien juice does the trick and fends off the invaders!

The Whiskeratti said...

Ha. We know the truth - it was definitely aliens.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

We were worried that it might have been Sam Meezer's Aliens! And those would be no fun in your head!

I am glad your Mum got stuff to get you fixed!

Quill and Greyson said...

Sounds very scary Ginger! Glad you've got the aliens under control.

pilch92 said...

Poor kitty, what an ordeal. I am glad he is feeling better.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

GInger our Mom knows about having funny sensations (dizziness) in the brain. It is not fun. We are glad you are feeling better.

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

if I were an alien.. I would so invade the cute ones like you :)

Cats Herd You said...

We hope the aliens go back to their planet and leave your ears alone, Ginger. But what a story to be able to tell. Glad you're going to be OK.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

OMC! That sounds very scary! I hope the aliens never try to invade my brain. I am glad that anti alien juice sent them packing.

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

Sorry to hear about your a alien invasion. Hoping you feel alien-free very soon.

Saku said...

OMC Ginger that must have been furry furrightening for you. (And mom bean too)

We is glad you gots the anti-alien juice you needed.

Sasha, Sami, & Saku

Unknown said...

this is great stuff i have seen here, you are doing awesome work Lost and found

PDX pride said...

Oh, wow, Ginger! That must've been so scary for both you and your mom! Glad the anti-alien juice is helping.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Phew! That must have been REALY scary, Ginger! We're glad the vet managed to repel the aliens!

Purrs,
The Chans

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We are curious about the butt bath. Was it really that nice?

Savannah's Paw Tracks said...

Ginger! You gave me such a fright!!
I am sorry I haven't been by for a long while. My bad totally. Please give sweet Jonesie a paw hug for me

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

OMC, those aliens masquerading as ear mites are the worst. Glad you got rid of them in time Ginger.